Ca. 1929-30, England
An antique Royal Worcester porcelain dinner set decorated in the style of Dresden porcelain, .
The set comprises:
- large oval serving platter. Width 33.5 to 39cm.
- two oval vegetable tureens and one lid. Tureen width 17.5 to 26.5cm. One tureen has damage and repair to the foot, but it doesn't go through and the tureen is usable. The lid has cracks as seen in the photos.
- 5 luncheon plates. Diameter 23cm. One plate has a chip to the rim.
- 7 salad plates. D20cm. One plate has a chip to the rim.
- 4 crescent shape bone dishes. Width 13 to 22cm.
Historically, bone dishes were used to hold discarded bones from fish at the dining table and were considered a necessary part for a table setting for the Victorian table. In the late 1800s, bone dishes were a favourite gift to brides. Nowadays they can be easily used to serve appetizers.
The set is made by Royal Worcester and bears backstamps with date codes for years 1929 and 1930.
Pattern number z259.
Condition: this is a mixed lot with items made in two different years. Although the pattern is the same, the plates differ slightly in colour (some are bright white, some are slightly creamy), size (3-4mm difference) and in tiny details of the flower pattern. Please refer to the pictures for details.
We post worldwide via tracked services.
A note for our customers from Asia: please provide a copy of your address in English, this is necessary for processing parcels within Europe. Please allow at least 14 working days for delivery.
Any customs duties are the buyer's responsibility.
This is a large and heavy lot, it will probably need to go in two separate boxes hence the postage.
|Lid sinds:||8 oktober 2016|
De verkoper verzendt binnen 3 werkdagen na ontvangst van bericht van de betaling.
Verzendkosten zijn alleen voor bestemmingen op het vasteland.
|Verenigde Staten||€ 89,00|
|Verenigd Koninkrijk||€ 16,00|
|De rest van Europa||€ 35,00|
|Overige bestemmingen||€ 120,00|
Vraag over dit kavel?