1680, Valladolid, Spain
|Periode:||Tweede helft 17e eeuw|
|Staat:||Over het algemeen in goede staat met ouderdomssporen|
Pair of Solomonic columns in walnut wood, belonging to the hermitage of San Fernando of Vallaolid Cathedral.
This chapel was completed in 1680 and organized by 4 columns in the altarpiece, work by Pedro de Cea, which finally failed to be used.
During the period 1960-1965 it was decided to put an end to the unfinished project of the architect Herrera, being restored the chapels of the old Collegiate Church, again irrespective of these columns along with other architectural elements.
These columns were bought at the antiques shop of Moreton (Valladolid-España) in the early 60's.
Their measurements are 162 cm tall and 24 cm in diameter.
The price mentioned is for the batch of the two columns.
Bij voorkeur afhalen
Bij voorkeur afhalen in Madrid (Spanje). Verzending is mogelijk op afspraak. Verzendkosten dienen te worden voldaan door de koper.